mY beauTiful MesS

23 September 2007

GrRrrRrr


for some reason i find myself very irritable most sunday nights. for various reasons which normally surround a certain five year old who upon becoming tired, somehow is able to reach into this mysterious energy reserve that he must have and thus is exploding with even more noise and more movement and more jumping and more questions then usual which seem to come to an apex right around 8:00 sunday night. and thus, im usually cranky. tonite im downright pissed(which actually has nothing to do with joey...). i came out of church to my car and had another parking ticket. another is in reference to the two that were found under my windshield wipers last week after attending a small group(perhaps i should quit going to church...). ive never received a parking ticket (speeding yes, parking, no) in my life and have now gotten three of them in the last week and a half. and the one received last week, was legit i suppose. i misread one of the signs which said permit parking only after 6pm. fair enough. however the 2nd one was with regards to my not having a license plate on the front of my car which i understand is a state law. i have one on the back, but my car didnt come with brackets for a front license plate and i dont know, its just not been a high item on my priority list to search out where to find them. apparently it should have been as the ticket i got tonite was for the same thing and now i will have payed 80$ as a result of not having done so. and thus i vent....in the whole scheme of life it really is no big deal, it just added to my sunday night crankiness this week...if someone knows where to get brackets, let me know...

**note: the crankiness has subsided as a result of the following incident which took place about 2 minutes ago. although im sure its onset was the result of an attempted stall tactic, it was effective. joey just came out and asked me if i knew what he had just prayed about. i said no and he told me he just had asked God if when he got to heaven, God would give him a big hug. apparently i was in need of a reminder of what really is important....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious! I needed that reminder today as well.. I think a big hug from God is an AWESOME thing to ask for... for some reason I have been in a funk as well... the whole emotional thing with the move, baby, life changes, etc... Joey, I second that prayer. May we all be so bold with our requests... love you both...
Sharon

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is SO adorable. but you knew that already.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home