mY beauTiful MesS

14 December 2007

vErizOn rOckS


i am not one to jump on the bandwagon with regards to brand loyalties and what not. i just dont. quite honestly everyone has their own opinions surrounding these types of things and nobody probably cares about my two cents (or is it sense..??). but, i feel the need to minimize my personal convictions regarding this matter for a minute or two and express my feelings regarding, yes, my cell phone company of choice. they are fantastic and i think everyone should indulge in the goodness that is verizon. ive felt this way for awhile now however my suspicions were more then confirmed to me last night. there are numerous reasons why i choose verizon but ultimately it boils down to their customer service. ive been a verizon customer for i dunno, 6 years, and ive never, ever encountered anyone in their customer service department who hasnt been friendly and helpful, in the go out of my way to be helpful type of way. props to them. so last night, i called to switch something and the guy asks me if i was interested in upping my minutes per month because id gone so far over. i was like what? as i never go over my minutes and thus dont keep any sorts of tabs on such things. so i told him id check out my bill and call him back. my bill was almost 300$ (as opposed to the usual 70$) for stupid reasons such as lengthy phone calls for insurance, school registration, blah blah blah. i panicked a little and called my boy back at verizon to discuss the situation at hand. i explained to him how i had no idea id gone so far over as id never done so in the past and basically asked him for some type of grace though i deserved it not a bit (hmm, sounds like real life). anywhoo, the guy comes immediatly back with, "let me take a look. yea, i can go ahead and take off half of the extra usage charges which would be $88 dollars, does that sound okay?" he simply busted out with that statement with no further questioning or disciplining or anything. i think i was a little bit in shock as id thought it was long shot to ask for any type of compensation whatsoever. absolutely it was ok, and thus my bill was reduced. i ramble, and perhaps all cell phone companies are as generous as this, i dont know ive not dealt with the others. but this last experience has only been the most recent of all the many extremely helpful and generous ones that ive had with verizon and i just wanted to give them a little shout out. not that they need it, but still. there thats all. ive said my peace (piece??) and will leave it at that. (please note: thats not really me in the picture...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i totally agree!! verizon rocks!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home