mY beauTiful MesS

08 March 2007

wHat A WeeK


its only thursday and ive covered about every emotion known to man-kind since sunday ensued. although the spectrum began with despair i am left with joy. The prayer was prayed from Psalm 51:11 "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me" and the prayer was answered. Albeit the confusing and conflicting emotions it took to get me here, this latest journey has only confirmed the realness of Christ's love and perhaps has even further shown me the reasons and realness of His death. Although the prayer has been cited and the result of it has been real, i still stand confused, or maybe moreso, in awe that joy really can result in what started out as an ever so hopeless situation in seeing (again..)my utter depravity. and then i realize that im awed by the ability of Christ to restore and to heal and to sustain and i realize why joy is again possible..b/c its got nothing to do with me, but everything to do with HiM! another lesson learned (or at least reiterated) is the gravity of the body of Christ. this is not some hypothetical component we're talking about. it is real. it is healing. it is accepting. it is loving. it is strength. it is beautiful. and it is mine and yours if only you let them in. God knew what He was doing when He put this little detail of His plan together and like the rest of the details, its amazing and wonderful. and thus, grace only continues in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home