mY beauTiful MesS

11 May 2006

a ShoCKer



although my boy is still alive and kickin, the unthinkable occured last night on A.I. as Chris was ousted. i really couldn't believe my eyes when Ryan (my other boy) called Chris' name as opposed to Katherine's. What the heck? I think they do this at least once every season, fixing it so that one of AMerica's fav's go home to piss the public off so that more people will vote, and then they'll hit new records in numbers of people watching and voting for thier show. Thats my personal opinion, but in being a tried and true viewer of the competition for the last 4 seasons, this is a pattern I've noticed and I'm calling them out. So yes, I have figured you out, American Idol. Ha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

: )

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home