mY beauTiful MesS

07 April 2006

i'M sIck Of MovInG


im in the midst of packing and hating every second of it. then i realized why. this is my 22nd move(don't believe me, they are listed below:)), and my 4th in the past year. granted a couple of moves have been minor with no major furniture accompanying me, but still packing stuff up, trying to remember to change all your address info, utilities, blah blah blah, and trying to remember everything still very much is a pain in the butt. one would think i grew up in a military family, ah NoN...i was actually in a family w/ a salesman father. and then just spent a couple of years confused as to what i wanted to do or live, followed by a couple of years following around a chef. and i'm sick of moving. i'm done for awhile. well at least for another year or two until Joey is school age and i have to get into a school district that doesn't suck! but hey, at this point a year or two looks like settling down to me.


1.to Cleveland(i don't remember this one, but it was still a move)
2.to Charlotte
3.to an apartment in Atlanta
4.to a house in Atlanta
5.to a condo in NJ
6.to a house in NJ
7.to a house in Atlanta
8.to a dorm at Purdue (in IN)
9.back to my house in Atlanta
10.to a house w/ my friend in Marietta, GA
11.to another apartment w/ another friend in Roswell, GA
12.to another apartment in Roswell, GA
13.to St. Simons Island, GA
14.to a house in middle of nowhere Virginia
15.to a hotel in Arizona (for 4 months, but it counts, i had to pack)
16.back to our house in VA
17.to an apartment (in the ghetto) in Columbus, OH
18.to a house in Blacklick, OH
19.to my dads in Westerville, OH
20.back to my house in Blacklick, OH
21.back to my dad's in Westerville, OH
22.to a house, oh a duplex, in Columbus, OH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home