mY beauTiful MesS

31 January 2006

Im sCreWed, no seRioSlY i aM


So i started my first of two 8 week classes yesterday, and being the naive person that i am, thought they'd scale down the amount of work to accomadate the time being cut in half. No, they didn't. Same amount of work, only 8 weeks less to do it. and I have two of them. Never mind the fact that this semester will most likely include all of the following: my dads wedding, a 10 day trip to see my mom in Atlanta, 2 girls (one from VA and one from GA) coming up on separate weekends to have me take them on a "tour" of Columbus to see if they may want to move up here and room w/ me, a move to whereever I will be moving to with whoever I'll be rooming with, trying to spend time raise a very curious 3 year old, and last but not least...the final court hearing of our divorce. I thought last semester was stressful...AAAAAHHHHHHHH, i surrender already! The problem, I've found in casting all my anxiety on the Lord is this: i have no problem doing that when there is absolutely nothing i can do in the situation, my hands are tied and my only choice is to give it to Him. The trouble comes in situations such as these, where i have to be involved in the physical aspects of whatever the sress may be(i.e writing papers, studying..). then its harder for me to hand things over to Him, maybe He's trying to teach me something. Or maybe i should just consider myself screwed!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger nAt said...

wow,that was a little woe-is-meish sounding, i apologize for that. I hate all those 'having to walk 90 miles to and from school every day in blizzard' stories and im guilty of just writing one. so, let me restate that entire statment: IT seems as though the next couple of months will be rather full, as far as my studies and activities are concerned. I am so tickled that my life only seems to get crazier as the weeks pass by, i think id be quite bored otherwise.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home