mY beauTiful MesS

30 January 2006

the intensity of it all



January 30, which would be today, marks my entry into a brand new facet of online education-a full, 3 credit hour class condensed from its original 16-week format, into a mere 8-weeks of existance. Although not prepared to fully engage in this craziness, I embarked, 2 weeks ago on the 2 of my classes which retained the original semester timelines. Today, another course now begins and 30 days from from today, a fourth will add itself to my semester's courseload. A month later, the one commencing today will draw to a close, followed 30 days thereafter by the termination of the fourth. A subsequent 2 weeks will ensue bringing me full circle to the culmination of another semester as I arrive at the deadline of the 2 classes I have been a part of for the last 2 weeks. I am hoping that the classes I have been/am/will be participating in will not be nearly as difficult as the task of figuring out my schedule.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

making me dizzy!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Maybe this is where the basketball team is spending their time. Poor things can't figure their schedule out.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11078887/site/newsweek/


Just wondering if you're going to join the team.

4:39 PM  
Blogger nAt said...

"The Liberty team is currently ranked No. 1 in the country, above Harvard (14th) and all the other big names. "
(yet one more reason LU is exceeding the standards of college education throughout America. I am proud to be a Flame!)

"Liberty is competitive at all three levels—varsity, JV and novice. "They're tough. [But] we're not afraid to debate Liberty," says Harvard coach Dallas Perkins Jr., whose varsity team was beaten by Falwell's last month."
(were you aware that debate teams had novice, JV, and varsity levels? wonder what the tryouts are like)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home